New online dating sites 201 Liwe cam chat polen
Built by Thomas Clarke in 1772, the house is located on Princeton Battlefield and was the scene of heavy fighting during the Battle of Princeton.
Nearly 36 miles of the main canal and 22 miles of the feeder canal still exist, with many historic structures along the canal.
On March 10, 1777, the New Jersey Assembly met at the Indian King Tavern and approved the adoption of the Great Seal of New Jersey.
Six months later, the Assembly met again at the tavern and enacted a law substituting the word "state" for "colony" in all commissions, writs and indictments.
Fort Mott, Fort Mott State Park 454 Fort Mott Road Pennsville, NJ 08070 (856) 935-3218 Fort Mott was part of a coastal defense system designed for the Delaware River in the late 1800's.
The fortifications seen today at Fort Mott were erected in 1896 in anticipation of the Spanish-American War.
A panoramic view of Island Beach, Barnegat Bay and Long Beach Island awaits visitors to the top of the lighthouse This Pine Barrens village is composed of 33 historic buildings and structures including the Batsto Mansion, gristmill, sawmill, general store, workers' homes and post office.